Terms & Conditions
- We value our customer satisfaction but but do ask some attention be paid to fine details.
- Please make sure that all details are correct prior to order placement, as all sales are final on custom pieces. Home decor has a 30-day return period with the sales receipt and in undamaged condition. Lastly, returns are not accepted on the market or food items.
- Rockwood’s furniture is constructed with care, using only top of the line materials. We know that our furniture is an investment and our customers should be reassured that in the event that any natural defect occurs in the wood, we will repair or replace any furniture that was purchased from Rockwood.
- With wood furniture, you will need to maintain a proper humidity level in your home to ensure your furniture stays beautiful. You must maintain humidity levels of 35-45% to avoid cracking and drying. Furniture can be repaired but at customer expense.
- Fabrics and leathers carry a 1-year warranty. Please know that leather is a natural product and will have natural characteristics – brands, marks, scars, etc. If the damage is caused by abuse or negligence, replacement/repair will be at customer expense. Upholstered Amish furniture has a 5-year warranty on seat cushions and a 10-year warranty on back cushions. Smith Bros. construction and cushions have a lifetime warranty. However, the availability of matching fabric/leather cannot be guaranteed.
- Furniture with moving parts, such as a drawer glides, bearings in the gliders or recliners carries a 1-year warranty. If the damage is caused by negligence, abuse, or overload, replacement/repair will be at customer expense.
- Furniture pieces that light up, like hutches and china cabinets, will require a surge protector to offer a 1-year warranty on the transformers. Light bulbs will burn out over time and will be replaced at customer expense.
- If a glass has been added to a tabletop, the piece must be climatized before adding. Failure to do so will cause either top to bow, split, etc. Repair or replacement, for this reason, will be at customer expense.